Erie Renters Insurance
Get a Fast Free Quote Now
Renters Liability Insurance
Renting an apartment or condo in Erie? Renting a home before you make the big decision to purchase a home? Staying with a friend until you can get back on your feet? Whatever your reason for renting, be sure to get the best renters insurance now before a small accident turns into a costly claim. We are here to help put you at ease in case of an accident because let’s face it, they do happen. Be prepared for the unexpected.
Below is a list of more specific ways our erie insurance products can protect you.
- Rental Property Insurance: Provides coverage for damage done to your personal property.
- Renters Liability Insurance: Provides coverage when you’re legally liable for someone else’s injuries. These injuries could be bodily or property damages resulting from an accident on or off the premises.
- Medical Payments: Covers your guest’s medical bills if they are injured on your premises.
- Additional Living Expenses: Additional living expenses are covered up to 24 months if a covered loss makes your home unfit to live in.
Optional renter’s insurance coverages you may want to consider.
- Floater Policy: An extra coverage for your items with greater value such as art, jewelry, guns, collectibles, and more.
- Replacement Cost: If you have a covered loss, claims payment is made without deducting for depreciation.
- Identity Shield: Coverage assistance in the resolution and coverage for losses due to identity theft, credit and public-records monitoring and identity and travel documents replacement.
Ready to get a renters insurance quote? Click below to get a free quote today, or call me at (814) 616-8336 and I will get you in the right direction.
Related Insurance Products
Protect yourself and everything inside and outside your rental property before the unexpected happens. Our agency provides a wide range of products to help you with all your insurance needs. Why have several agents or online insurance companies that you can never get a hold of? Our agency is a one-stop-shop for all of your insurance needs. Please feel contact us with any questions or concerns about your insurance.