Motorcycle and Off-Road Vehicle Insurance
Get a Fast Free Quote Now
Your Local Insurance Broker
Our motorcycle and off-road vehicle insurance policies leave barely anything uncovered. With several different options available, you will be able to find the best policy for you and your specialty toys. Below is a list of all vehicles that fall under these policies.
- Touring Bikes
- Dirt Bikes
- Golf Carts
- Dune Buggies
These motorcycle insurance policies provide superior coverage, and more value, than many other policies on the market today. It offers many extra features such as coverage for helmets, safety apparel, transport trailers, and trip interruption expenses. The motorcycle policy is an annual policy, not a seasonal one, so you can enjoy your bikes any time of the year. The rates take into account the fact that most driving takes place during the warmer weather while providing the extra ﬂexibility most bikers want. No off-season coverage problems. No mid-year cancellations. No extra paperwork. It all adds up to more convenience for you.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Highlights
The motorcycle insurance policy provides important standard and optional coverages, including many extra features. Here are some examples of coverages:
- Coverage for Helmets and Safety Apparel protects valuable safety gear, such as leathers, goggles, boots and helmets (Collision coverage required).
- Collision coverage protects the motorcycle in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles, trees or utility poles, regardless of fault.
- Other Than Collision coverage provides coverage for other kinds of damage to the motorcycle, such as ﬁre, theft, ﬂood or vandalism.
- Liability coverage for third-party injury and property damage claims which result from an accident involving the covered motorcycle.
- Medical Payments coverage provides primary coverage for medical bills incurred for injuries resulting from a motor vehicle accident.
- Annual Policies means year-round coverage with no lay-up period, whenever the road calls, you are covered. No extra phone calls, no hassles!
- Towing and Roadside Assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, help is just a toll-free phone call away from anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
- Trip Interruption coverage when the insured bike is caught away from home and can’t be ridden because of a covered collision, a total of $500 is available per accident for food, lodging, etc. (conditions apply).
- Optional Equipment coverage provides up to $15,000 coverage for most permanently attached accessories such as parts, decorations, custom painting, chroming, sidecars or other items that were not originally provided by the manufacturer. $3,500 of Optional Equipment coverage is included with Comprehensive coverage.
- Trailer coverage provides coverage for trailers that tow the insured bike.
- Replacement Cost Total Loss Settlement provides replacement cost coverage for up to two years on bikes purchased new and with a maximum MSRP of $35,000.
Here at the Mike Bissell Insurance Agency, we offer a Motorcycle Elite Package and an Off-Road Vehicle Elite Package. Both packages provide unique highlights and discounts to fit your needs and make buying insurance easier. Need more information on specific packages? Click below to contact me for more information about our motorcycle and off-road vehicle insurance packages.
Get an Accurate Motorcycle and Off-Road Vehicle Quote
Other Insurance Products
Our local insurance company provides a wide range of insurance products to help you with all your insurance needs. Why have several agents or online insurance companies that you can never get a hold of? Our agency is a one-stop-shop for all of your insurance needs. Please feel contact us with any questions or concerns about your off-road insurance.